Panties would have helped this set.
Can anyone answer me as to why there is a comment section on a porn (jerk off) site? - who the fuck wants to know what some dudes living in moms basement thinks about some hack photographer trying to present himself as artistic by taking nude pictures of a model with high dof?
Apparently, comment sections exist so people like you can express the same opinion six times. Time to leave your mom's basement Dude.
More girls with hairy pussy please, it's awsome!
Every little thing she does is magic ...
Every thing she do just turn me on ...
Great set of erotic photos, Una and Rylsky.
A lovely young lady her beauty is amazing and natural. More please.
Bomba. Lioblio tvoe volosi devechko.
Way Way Too much hair. A look from decades past... which I now find just short of repulsive..
As are your remarks.
Some people just don't know how to express it in a non-derogatory way.
The name of the fairie in the 1986 movie classic 'Legend' was Una. The 'piccolo' surname only heightens the hint of a true 'pixie'! Which she is in this set! Love the photographic shift between 101 and 102, from 'doggie' to 'munching box'! And so forth and so forth! The Maestro at his best!
too many hairs destroy the beauty of women.
MetArt too many hairs.
I'll say this for the umpteeth (but not last) time: 95% of MA models are totally shaved. Of the remaining 5% maybe, MAYBE 1% have full bushes. If this site has too many pubic hairs for you....
This may come as a shock; women have been beautiful, and have had hair, for centuries before the invention of the razor, and before our current fascination with shaved genitals. I love a shaved woman. I love a trimmed woman. I love a woman with a bush. I am tempted to grab scissors when I see a woman with an absolutely full bush, but I still love her.
MetArt has a few hairs on some models. Most of them are totally or mostly de-haired. Learn to love the variety of life. And if you can't, skip the set and find a different woman to love.
love the real color, natural, not painted
Normally I don't single out specific pics but image 49 caught my eye. It reminds of a stuffy Victorian era family portrait - except she's naked. lol
Una sure is one of a kind. From her curly locks, to her bright smile, to her perky nipples, to her hairy bush and armpits, down to her coral-colored labia, just a super-cute and lovely young lady.
MA is the only place I'd vote for more bush in 2016. ;-)
Now this is what I pay for, what a beautiful bum and hair hair hair, even though I am an ass lover through and through image 95 is so erotic just want to taste and eat that pussy!!!! Bravo to a totally sexy woman and great photos. 8)
I LOVE THIS SET! Una Piccola is gorgeous and her confidence is supreme. I love the unshaven look for a variety of reasons. Confidence is the first. Artistically it is more appealing than shaven. And I find it more erotic. The photography is superb.
Today's best set and one of the best sets ever.
A lot of unbeatable poses presented by a extremely seductive girl.
10/10 for both model & photographer.
Hope to see much more of Una Piccola in the near future.
Great set, thank you! Love it.
I love the segment starting with #8. So many of Rylsky's sets feature shots like this, the model looking over her shoulder with a teasing "are you looking at my bottom?" smile on her face.
Why yes, Una. Yes I am. And what a bottom it is. Oh my.
Mmmmmmmm soooo pink....
I'd happily Taissia Una for hours. Those of you who've seen Rylsky's delightful little film "Wanna" on RA will know what I'm talking about... ( ;
Wonderful model - miraculous photographer.
I love particularly the small dark nipples of Una Piccola (# 88).
A beautiful young lady in an elegant location, excellent!
Rylsky at his best .This is a mind blowing set of drop dead gorgeous Una Piccola .Love it
18 U.S.C. 2257 Record-Keeping Requirements Compliance Statement. All materials © 2017 metart.com. All models photographed were at least 18 years old.